What is Product Verification
Trust.med’s Registry provides the ability to submit product verification requests. Product verification requests are sent to the endpoint designated and controlled by the products controlling trading partner.
To promote ease of regulatory collaboration, a product verification request service has been established between Trust.med’s Registry and the Verification Router Service (VRS).
Product verification endpoints are discoverable by National Drug Code (NDC) or Global Trade Item Number (GTIN).
Submitting a Product Verification – Desktop, Laptop, or Phone
To submit a product verification on a product within the Trust.med Registry:
- Locate the product for which you plan to submit a verification.
- Discover product information and endpoints: Search Trust.med’s Registry.
- Select the Product Verification button on the products registry listing.
- Complete the product verification form.
- Complete all required fields or your verification may not be accepted by the trading partner controlling the product verification endpoint.
- A product verification response will be provided.
- Additional information or instructions may be provided if the product’s controlling trading partner does not have an automated product verification process.
To submit a product verification with our API refer to the Trust.med REST API documentation.
Adding or Modifying Product Verification Endpoints
Modifying links displayed on Trust.med’s Registry is done from within your Trust.med account..
Login to your Trust.med account account at https://dashboard.trust.med
If you are a trading partner in control of NDC’s or GTIN’s represented in the Trust.med Registry your account has controls for managing resolvers. Resolvers are standards based Registry listings.
Resolvers allow you to control your Product Verification Links within the Trust.med Registry.
Edit Your Registry Resolvers
Trust.med Account Login