We are always looking for passionate builders, designers, and communicators.
View our open positions below.
Don't see the position you are looking for?
Send us an email with your desired job and details at: email@example.com
Senior Full Stack Engineer
.Med (Dot-Med) is a well funded startup focused on developing innovative solutions for the medical supply chain. Our passion for improving patient safety and the desire to solve complex problems is on display daily in our offices. Alongside key industry stakeholders we are designing, developing, and deploying innovative applications and infrastructure to exceed the demands of our clients and create a healthier tomorrow.
.Med is looking for someone who is communicative, highly skilled, and passionate. This person will fill a new role in our growing engineering department: Senior Full Stack Engineer.
In the Senior Full Stack Engineer role you will design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software and the scalable platforms it lives on. Quality code, the ability to teach complex topics, and absorb information efficiently is something that you must feel comfortable doing. Code reviews and retrospectives are part of our sprint process and our ideal candidates know the ins and outs of these meetings.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with members of the development, product, and marketing teams on new and existing products.
- Control code through all phases from design to maintenance.
- Meet with the technical teams of our partners and clients to help plan development work.
- Create and size tasks and subtasks in conjunction with the product team.
- Bring standard and out-of-the-box ideas and experience to the table.
- Test code that is developed and deployed among our systems.
- Participate in code reviews to help mentor developers and foster a learning environment.
- Mentor younger developers.
- 5-7 years of software development experience with an emphasis on working within an agile development cycle.
- Python language and best practices.
- Angular or equivalent (React, Vue).
- Working with containers.
Proficient Understanding & General Requirements:
- Design and implement testable and scalable code.
- Testing Suites (Django Test Suite, Selenium).
- Use of RDBMS (PostgreSQL).
- Cloud Environments: GCP or equivalent (AWS, Azure).
- Utilizing build pipelines and working within a CI/CD environment (Ex. Cloudbuild).
- Orchestration tools (Ex. Ansible).
- Experience leading code reviews, scrum, retrospectives, and participating in client meetings.
- Strong bias for action, and the ability to provide holistic solutions to complex problems.
- Experience using Asana or equivalent (Trello, Monday, Jira).
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, equivalent technical degree/certification or experience.
All of these are a plus!
- Knowledge of Verifiable Credentials and Verifiable Presentations.
- Infrastructure as code via Terraform.
- History of projects using Elliptical Curve Cryptography.
- Knowledge of Logistical Data Management (EDI, EPCIS, T3 Data, GS1 Data Standard).
- Experience with microservice architecture and distributed systems